Bentonite Indian Healing Clay
Want the perfect poppin curls? Bentonite Indian Healing Clay is all I have to say! This clay is good for so many things, it hydrates ,moisturizes, softens, defrizzes, banishes dryness, encourage curl clumping and shine. Any problem your having with your hair this is the product you need right here! The bentonite clay possess a negative charge this makes it an ideal clay for cleansing and detoxifying, as it has the ability to remove positive charged conditioners and products that can build up on the hair or scalp. Its also have the ability to draw out toxins, heavy metals, and chemicals. Do NOT use any metal when using the mask or it wont work.
What You'll Need
- a bowl
- a plastic, wooden or rubber stirring utensil
- Indian Healing Bentonite Clay (eyeball the amount you may need depending on your hair length)
- apple cider vinegar (optional)
- water (optional)
- coconut oil (optional)
- Apply the clay into the bowl first and then the oils in your mixing bowl. Next apply apple cider vinegar. Allow it to foam for 10-15 seconds before adding water. The reaction between the clay, and apple vinegar is essential to avoid a lumpy mix. After the mix foamed add water.
- Stir everything together until you have a smooth, minimally lumpy mixture.
- Apply the mask to clean, damp or wet hair from roots to end. To ensure that every strand is covered work in small sections. If your hair begin to dry while applying the mask, keep a spray bottle close to spritz keep the hair damp.
- Once you've completely coated you hair with the mask, cover it with a plastic bag for 30 minutes.